Monday 26 April 2010

Monsters... Much?

I'm having quite a lot of fun with this brief! It's set by YCN, and it asks of a new campaign to advertise Monster Munch to Students.

So far I've come up with various ideas, some quite standard but sound, and a few others that where I've thought outside the box!

Below is my 'Whack-A-Monster' game, which is a play on those arcade 'Crack-A-Crab' games. It may seem like a silly gimmick, but its not... And anyway, students love gimmicks.

Through research of campus student bars and pubs, there is pretty much always a games machine of some sort. My aim is to challenge those games and create something new, something where they are guaranteed to get a return (ie, a bag of Monster Munch)

(In progress) This is my games machine so far.. I'm yet to finish the middle section where I'm going to put scores, monsters, tag lines etc, but you get the idea!

1 comment: